It’s May! It’s officially the month of the wedding which is kind of insane, but also awesome! So here are the things that have been on my mind, lately.
1. I had a fun time hanging out with a few other blogger friends for an event a Chuy’s in Short Pump. They’re opening a Midlothian location, so we helped them celebrate by eating a bunch of food. Can this be my job forever?
2. I’m kicking my butt at the gym! The wedding date is a fantastic goal and I’ve been working hard to tone up! I’ve been trying to stick with the Bikini Series workout that the Tone It Up girls have been putting out:
3. I’m almost done with Invisalign! Sheldon is basically the best orthodontist ever and I’ll finish up my last set of aligners the week of the wedding!
The timing couldn’t be more perfect! (Shout out to Bates Orthodontics!)
4. I’m trying to eat a little extra “clean” this month. My diet will still include ice cream, or else I’ll be a cranky bride-to-be, but here’s my plan for times like this:
5. Alex has hopped on board with the “clean(er) eating” goal so I’ve been trying to stock up on lots of healthy ingredients so we can make some fun recipes together. Here are a few I’ve got my eye on via Pinterest. You can see the recipes in the links below.