[Single Serving] Quinoa Pizza Crust Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 1
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour
- 2 tbsp oat flour, gluten free flour OR all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Optional: fresh basil, crushed red pepper, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Combine the quinoa flour and gluten free flour.
- Add in the oilve oil and water and stir.
- Stir in the salt and herbs.
- Once it liquid is mixed in, knead with your hands.
- Spray a baking sheet with olive oil and roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
- You want to keep the crust as thin as possible in order for it to get crispy.
- Bake without any toppings for 5-7 minutes until it begins to dry out a bit.
- Remove from oven and add 1/4 cup pizza sauce and 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Turn the on to broil and broil for a few minutes until the cheese begins to brown. Be careful because it can happy quickly!
- Remove from the oven, slice, and serve!