Since the last post was things you didn’t really need to know, I thought I’d make today’s post about things you totally need to know!
1. I updated my blog roll —–> So check it out! I recently found some awesome bloggers out there, so check ’em out.
2. Those little 90 Calorie Fiber One bars are pretty tasty…but I’m still hungry… I have a bad case of munchies.
3. We have decided to move the half marathon goal to later in the year, and in the meantime, sign up for the Monument 10K here in Richmond! That means more time to train! (As long as I run it this year, resolution accomplished!)
4. Body Jam is my favorite workout ever. Seriously, so much fun AND I’m totally sore from it last night!
5. Kindergartners are the funniest people ever. Last night at cheerleading I asked them to name something that made them happy. Responses:
Girl #1: Running uphill! (I wish I felt the same way)
Girl #2: Running on a pillow! (Ok, I sense a theme here, but alright… I suppose a pillow would be… nice?)
Girl #3: That slavery is over! (I literally didn’t know how to react to that one, other than to agree!)
So, what makes you happy?