Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie Bowl
- Author: Liz Thomson
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1
- 4-6 large ice cubes
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (divided)
- 1 banana (divided)
- 1/2 cup Silk Protein Nut Milk
- Optional toppings: chia seeds, hemp seeds, strawberries, etc.
- In a blender, combine the ice cubes, cocoa powder, 1 tsp of peanut butter, 1/2 of the banana, and the Silk protein nut milk.
- Blend until smooth, then pour into a bowl.
- Top with the rest of the peanut butter, the other 1/2 of the banana, plus any other toppings you like! I used chia seeds and hemp seeds.