Smoky Paprika Hummus
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 3/4 cup
- 1 15oz can of chickpeas
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp hot smoked paprika
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas and add them to your food processor.
- Juice the lemon into a bowl and add the water. Whisk together.
- While blending on low, add in the water and lemon juice mixture. You might need to scrape down the sides a few times.
- While still blending, add in the tahini.
- Continue to blend for 45 seconds until it is smooth.
- Add in the paprika and blend for a few more seconds until combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle a little more paprika on top (if desired) then serve!