I’m so excited to share today’s post with you because not only do I have a delicious smoothie bowl recipe for you… I’m also sharing an awesome sweepstakes from my friends at Nature’s Path! You’ll definitely want to enter because every single one of you will get a special surprise from Nature’s Path just for entering!
I brainstormed this smoothie while munching on Nature’s Path Love Crunch Dark Chocolate & Red Berries granola. It’s the perfect combination of delicious and healthy. (Plus the ingredients list is awesome. Everything is organic, non-GMO, fair trade… all that stuff!) It got me thinking… why haven’t I made a chocolate strawberry smoothie bowl? Chocolate covered strawberries are one of my favorite sweet treats so it was just begging to be made in smoothie form.
Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1
- Category: Breakfast
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (or fresh if you have it!)
- 1/2 cup chocolate almond milk (or regular)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chocolate protein powder (optional, or add more cocoa)
- 1/4 cup Nature’s Path Dark Chocolate and Red Berries Love Crunch granola
- Cacao nibs, fresh strawberries, (optional for topping)
- Blend the ice, strawberries, almond milk, cocoa powder, and protein powder (if using) until smooth.
- You’ll get a thicker consistency if your strawberries are frozen!
- If you like it extra sweet, you can add a little stevia or sweetener.
- Pour it into a bowl and top with Nature’s Path Dark Chocolate and Red Berries Love Crunch granola, cacao nibs, more strawberries and/or chia seeds.
If you haven’t heard of Nature’s Path, they have tons of awesome organic food options. And as if delicious food wasn’t enough, Love Crunch helps spread the love – through the Bite4Bite initiative, for every bag of Love Crunch sold, Nature’s Path donates the equivalent in cereal or cash to food banks. How cool is that?
Now let’s talk about this giveaway!
You can unlock the gift of #LoveCrunch and be entered to win a $200 spa gift certificate and a month’s worth of Love Crunch by entering here! You’ll get an immediate prize- a Love Crunch discount code, just for entering! Every Tuesday a winner for the spa/package will be announced via Nature’s Path’s Instagram Story and Facebook so stay tuned! As an added bonus, if you tweet at me (@iheartveggies) and use the hashtag #LoveCrunch, two lucky winners will receive a FREE bag of granola!
This post was sponsored by Nature’s Path. As always, I only work with brands that I truly know and love! All opinions are my own.