Vegan Black Bean Brownie Bites
- Author: Liz Thomson
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 16
- Category: Dessert
- 1 15oz can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 cup agave or honey (if not vegan)
- 1/2 cup dutch cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (dairy free, if vegan)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine all ingredient except for chocolate chips in a food processor.
- Blend on high until the batter is mostly smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick spray and scoop 1 1/2 tablespoons of batter into each muffin tin. It should make between 16-18 mini muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan just slightly. Do not over bake!
- Let cool completely before removing them from the pan.
- Store in an airtight container.