It’s about time I gave you an update on the Good Belly challenge! I took the “Good Belly 12 Day Challenge” and saw some interesting results.
1. I do think it helped my digestion/bloating. Being someone that eats a ton of raw vegetables, this can occasionally be an “issue” but I didn’t have any problems while I was taking the Good Belly shots.
2. I spent a lot of time around Alex, who was sick, and I managed to not catch what he had. Ironically, about a week after the 12 day challenge was over, I ended up getting a cold of my own. (Although I bought more Good Belly when I was buying cold medicine and I do think it helped get me over it.)
Now I’m not saying that these shots will give you flat abs. And I’m not saying they’ll keep you from getting sick. But they could certainly help!
Plus, the juice tastes pretty awesome. I think I liked the Blueberry Acai flavor best, but the Mango flavor was also good. I think the only downside for me was that I generally try to stay away from fruit juices, because they have a lot of sugar in them. However, if you’re used to a glass of orange juice in the morning, I’d consider swapping a glass of Good Belly and see how you feel.
Now what about some other flat belly foods?
I definitely felt a little “flatter” when I was doing the Tone It Up 7 Day Slim Down, and I think that was because I followed their rules pretty closely… including:
- Minimal processed foods (even the protein bars I was eating we’re minimally processed)
- No sodas, not even diet ones (and I love my diet coke…)
- Less salt. Salt was almost entirely cut out of the plan, which helped.
Now I’m not saying you have to do those things, but they can certainly help with bloating! I also love a glass of water with apple cider vinegar in the morning, and I’m told that can help as well. Just fill up an 8oz glass of water, and add about 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar. It tastes really bitter the first few times you drink it, but after awhile, you get used to it. Now I crave it!