It’s Sunday, so why not start the week with some positivity? Hm? I literally have so much to be thankful for, so this will be an easy list to make.
1. My friend/running buddy Eric just moved to my neighborhood! And now that the weather is warmer, we will be able to run outside together all the time! Freed from the treadmill!
2. Lemon + water. I know, it sounds lame, but lately I’ve been enjoying a mug of hot water with lemon juice. For some reason, this has been delicious to me.
3. Baked Sweet Potatoes. Now don’t laugh, but I’d actually never had a baked sweet potato until last night. (I know, I know, WHAT was I waiting for?!) Well let me tell you, it was delicious. (And it was made better by the fact that it was enjoyed with friends!)
4. Sunshine! The weather is so sunny and beautiful. I’m going to make this a short post and go enjoy it 🙂
5. Super healthy fro-yo. Who doesn’t love frozen yogurt? But why not make your own healthy delicious yogurt?
Super Simple Fro-Yo
- 1 container of greek yogurt (I use Fage 0%)
- 2 packets of stevia
- 3/4 cup blueberries- frozen (or any kind of frozen berry)
- a few drops of vanilla
- Granola for topping (optional)
Blend it up in your blender or food processor, and pop it in the freezer for awhile. Even if you leave it in the freezer for a long time, it won’t be rock hard, so you can still scoop it up like ice cream!
Yum! A perfect, refreshing, summer dessert!
Hope you’re all enjoying the weekend! What things are you loving these days?