10 Minute Green Beans
- 1 lb haricot verts (french style green beans)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 lemon
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Wash the green beans and trim the ends off.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat for 30 seconds.
- Add the green beans and cook for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the almonds and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes until the green beans have a light crunch to them and the almonds are toasted.
- Finish with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and add salt and pepper to taste.